- The Blanket Wrap - travel opportunities for Mountain . . .
Lesotho is fast becoming a paleontologists haven with already 6 major Dinosaur finds between the years 1970 and 2016 Just recently, massive footprints of a mega
- Signature African Blanket Becomes a Fashion Accessory . . .
Johannesburg Many travellers to southern Africa don’t expect to encounter cold weather But a trip here in July—winter in the southern hemisphere—prompts many
- Africas week in pictures: 14 - 20 July 2017 - BBC News
A selection of the best photos from across Africa this week
- Lesotho - Dangerous Roads.
Tlaeeng pass is a high mountain pass at an elevation of 3,225 metres (10,580 ft) above the sea level, located in a tarred road between Oxbow and Mokhotlong, in Lesotho
- TPOTY - Winners 2015
2015 Winners' Gallery Welcome to the gallery of the 2015 winning images We hope you enjoy them Travel Photographer of the Year is proud to showcase another great
- Lesotho Map - Maps of World
Lesotho Map - explore places, history, geography, culture, education through informative political, physical, location, outline, thematic and other important Lesotho
- 12 things everyone should know about Katse - Roxanne Reid
1 The wall is 185 metres high, 60 metres wide at the base, 9 metres wide at top and curves from side to side as well as from top to bottom, making it one of only 30