- A Sapporo guide for all seasons - Smart Travel Asia
A detailed Sapporo guide to spas and skiing with a look at Hokkaido ski, spa and resort areas
- From Sapporo to Asahikawa: train, bus and car compared.
Many people on vacation in Hokkaido travel between the two major cities Sapporo and Asahikawa Asahikawa has lots of sightseeing spots, like Asahiyama Zoo, famous throughout Japan, and if you’re a fan of sake you’ll definitely want to see the Otokoyama Sake Brewing Museum
- Hokkaido Shinkansen – Traveling from Tokyo to Sapporo . . .
Hokkaido Shinkansen travel routes and times Starting March 26th, 2016: JR Tokyo – JR Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto; change to train bound for JR Sapporo (via Super Hokuto train) Note: With the Shinkansen terminating farther north in 2016, travelers will arrive in Hokkaido sooner and make only one transfer (at JR Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto)
- Sapporo Prince Hotel - Official website
Official website of Sapporo Prince Hotel , a Deluxe hotel In Sapporo center Book your hotel in Sapporo at the best price
- Sapporo Japan | Sapporo Skiing | Sapporo Ski Resorts
Sapporo is the capital of Hokkaido Sapporo skiing is impressive thanks to lots of snowfall and there are various Sapporo ski resorts close to the city for
- 2019 Sapporo Snow Festival, 5th Feb–11th . . . - Japan Cheapo
For where to stay and what to see, do and eat, check out our Sapporo Snow Festival Mega Guide The Sapporo Snow Festival takes place every
- Weather Geography | Travel Japan - Japan National . . .