- Sanya - Wikitravel
Sanya is on the southernmost point of China, at the tip of Hainan island
- Luxury Hotels Sanya - Hainan | Mandarin Oriental, Sanya
Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is a luxury hotel and beach resort, an exclusive retreat on the southern tip of Hainan Island Situated between the tropics, we enjoy a balmy
- Sanya - Wikipedia
Sanya (Chinese: 三亚) is the southernmost city on Hainan Island, and one of the four prefecture-level cities of Hainan Province, in Southeast China
- Best time to visit Sanya, Best time to travel to Sanya . . .
The best time to visit Sanya is all year around since it is a place with summer season all the time, especially the months from March to May or October to November
- Enjoy Sanya on the rocks - Smart Travel Asia
A detailed Sanya fun guide with a Sanya spa resorts review, by Vijay Verghese, and more from Smart Travel Asia and Dancing Wolf Media
- China Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group Private . . .
Introduction of China climate on precipitation and monsoon, as well as China weather forecast for cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin and more
- Vietnam weather climate - Guide Vietnam
Vietnam weather guide: providing detailed climate information, weather warnings, best time to visit, weather reports and much more