- Santander, Spain - Wikipedia
The city of Santander has an oceanic climate (Köppen climate classification Cfb), the annual thermal oscillation of the average monthly temperatures reaching around 10°C (18°F) Humidity is quite high throughout the year and sometimes reaches more than 80% Average daily maximum temperatures vary from 24 °C (75 °F) in summer down to 13 °C (55 °F) in winter
- National and Local Weather Radar . . . - The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel and weather com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage
- Our 9 favourite things to see and do in Santander, Spain . . .
This is our guide to the best things to do in Santander, Spain It includes all the stuff we loved, including the the best day trips from Santander, where to find the best tapas, which beaches you should visit, and more
- Enter top competitions to win holidays, tickets and VIP . . .
The Telegraph's Competition channel features the latest prize draws Visit regularly to boost your chances of winning something special
- Latest Weather and Extended Forecast - CNN
View the latest weather conditions and extended forecast on CNN
- The Anthony Santander tale and four other things we . . .
The Orioles must keep former Tribe minor leaguer Anthony Santander in the big leagues for 44 days to fulfill his Rule 5 obligation
- Things To Do In Cantabria, Spain | Urban Travel Blog
A travel guide to Cantabria in North Spain, including Santander, the Altamira Cave Museum, Comillas, Castro Urdiales and hiking in the Cantabrian mountains