- Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Wikipedia
The area on which now stands the city and the municipality of Santa Cruz de Tenerife has been the subject of human occupation since the time of the Guanches
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Tenerife Holiday Destination Guide
Santa Cruz is both the administrative centre of the western Canary Islands and the capital of Tenerife
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey in Santa Cruz, Tenerife . . .
The Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey rests in a residential area not far from the centre of the capital of the island of Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Tenerife - Wikipedia
Clockwise from top: Dracaena draco, Roques de Anaga, Teide National Park, Traditional Canarian house and Auditorio de Tenerife
- Tenerife - Wikitravel
Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands and is a great place to travel British and German tourists come in their tens of thousands every year to visit its
- DC Xibana Park in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife - loveholidays
Book your holiday at the DC Xibana Park in Puerto de la Cruz with loveholidays com ABTA ATOL protected Low deposits from £29pp Lowest Price Promise
- Weather, Maps and Highlights - Tenerife Guide
All you need to know about Tenerife: Weather, Public Transport, Activities and Excursions, Boat trips, Maps, Local info, Mount Teide and more Find out now!