- Turkey travel advice: Government updates warning, Report . . .
Turkey travel advice issued to Irish holidaymakers as Department of Foreign Affairs says terror attack threat 'high' and 'avoid large crowds' President Recep Erdogan called the snap elections back in April, which will take place on June 24 at a time when a number of travel companies, including Jet2holidays, are
- Is it Safe to Travel to Turkey? Turkish Travel Blog
Updated June 2015 - Is it safe to travel to Turkey? Should you cancel your visit or holiday because of Syria, ISIS and terrorism?
- Smartraveller. gov. au - Turkey
Be informed Be prepared Our latest travel advice includes useful information on safety and security, local laws, entry and exit requirements, natural disasters, health and where to get help
- Here Is The Long Route Many Refugees Take To Travel From . . .
Here Is The Long Route Many Refugees Take To Travel From Syria To Germany One of the most common routes for those fleeing the war-torn nation involves moving across seven countries by foot, boat, and train
- Is it safe to travel to Turkey in 2018? | The Week UK
After a series of terrorist attacks, a failed attempted coup and a referendum that saw Recep Tayyip Erdogan strengthen his grip on power, Turkey has begun to slowly restore its tourism sector Famed for its beaches, food and weather, the Mediterranean country attracted around 42 million foreign
- English Exercises
Here you can find thousands of exercises to practice English language online
- The new warnings in place for holiday makers planning on . . .
Travel advice for the country has been updated in light of upcoming events