- Turkey Country Code 90 Country Code TR
CountryCode org is your complete guide to make a call from anywhere in the world, to anywhere in the world This page details Turkey phone code
- Here Is The Long Route Many Refugees Take To Travel From . . .
Here Is The Long Route Many Refugees Take To Travel From Syria To Germany One of the most common routes for those fleeing the war-torn nation involves moving across seven countries by foot, boat
- That Time I Went Backpacking in Iraq, Kurdistan
Are you thinking about travelling or backpacking Iraq, Kurdistan? Here I give my personal account of the safety of Iraq travel, cost, and Iraq travel guide
- Smartraveller. gov. au - Turkey
Be informed Be prepared Our latest travel advice includes useful information on safety and security, local laws, entry and exit requirements, natural disasters, health and where to get help
- Turkey 2018 Crime Safety Report: Adana
According to the current U S Department of State Travel Advisory at the date of this report’s publication, Turkey has been assessed as Level 3: Reconsider Travel Do not travel to: areas along the Turkey-Syria border and the southeastern provinces of Hatay, Kilis, Gaziantep, Sanliurfa, Sirnak, Diyarbakir, Van, Siirt, Mus, Mardin, Batman, Bingol, Tunceli, Hakkari, and Bitlis due to terrorism
- TURKEY TOUR PACKAGES FROM QATAR
turkey tour packages from qatar turkey tour packages from qatar
- The mountains and villages of Habala Saudi Arabia - Beyond . . .
Habala is one of those rare spots in Saudi Arabia that looks like it could be in so many different places Beautiful and remote Come along for the ride