- San Juan Puerto Rico - 2018 Tourism Guide - Things to Do . . .
Five centuries ago, San Juan was an impenetrable fortified city Today, it is the capital of Puerto Rico and one of the top destinations in the Caribbean…welcoming travelers from all over the world
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico is the oldest city on US territory San Juan is one of the biggest and best natural harbors in the Caribbean and is the second oldest European-founded city in the Americas
- Old San Juan, Puerto Rico - San Juan Antiguo - Things to . . .
Old San Juan “San Juan Antiguo“, is one of the most popular cruise destinations in the Caribbean and the most visited place in Puerto Rico Old San Juan is special in every way, known for it’s rich history, five century old forts, romantic ambiance, Old World elegance, exquisite food, and festive atmosphere
- Intellicast - San Juan Weather Report in Puerto Rico (00901)
Universal Time: Monday, 16 Jul 2018, 04:21 Send this page to a friend Your Name:
- Self Guided Walking Tour of Old San Juan – Part 1 | Puerto . . .
So you decided to spend some time exploring Old San Juan? You will not be disappointed! The old city is a small area, only 7 square blocks But there is so much to do and see in that small area that you can spend days there and never see everything
- Hampton Inn and Suites Airport Hotel in San Juan Puerto Rico
Get away to the Hampton Inn San Juan Puerto Rico hotel in the Isla Verde district, just steps from the airport, shopping, dining, and nightlife Book online for the best rates
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - Royal Caribbean International
The One Thing You Don't Want to Miss When you're in San Juan, don't miss the opportunity to witness the pinnacle of natural beauty by exploring Puerto Rico's El Yunque Rain Forest