- Tourism and travel information about Salamanca, Spain
Salamanca is part of the Spanish region known as “Castilla y León” (Castile and Leon) Despite being a medium-size city (with around 170 000 inhabitants
- Travel to Salamanca - Salamanca Travel Guide | Travel to . . .
Salamanca guide, you won't find anywhere else - the best intineraries, tips on where to eat and go out, parks, architecture, history and much more at What Salamanca!
- Salamanca, NY News » Topix
Local, regional, and statewide news collected from diverse sources on the web
- History of Salamanca, Spain - Tour Spain Travel guides
The city of Salamanca, or "Helmantika", was founded in the 4th century BC by the Celts and Romanized short after It constituted an important link of communications
- Semana Santa in Salamanca, Spain - Travel to Salamanca
Get all the info you need on Semana Santa in Spain in What Salamanca, your in depth, online city guide to Salamanca, Spain!
- Salamanca Forum » Topix
Join the discussion! This forum covers Salamanca, NY local community news, events for your calendar, and updates from colleges, churches, sports, and
- Salamanca Market - Weekly - Discover Tasmania
Food, music, art and craft, clothing, antiques, collectables, books, bric-a-brac, jewellery Enjoy the sights, sounds, flavours, action and colour of one of Australia