- Saarbrücken - Wikipedia
Saarbrücken (German pronunciation: [zaːɐ̯ˈbʁʏkn̩] ( listen), French: Sarrebruck, Rhine Franconian: Saarbrigge [zaːˈbʁɪgə]) is the capital and largest city of the state of Saarland, Germany Saarbrücken is Saarland's administrative, commercial and cultural centre and is next to the French border Saarbrücken was created in 1909 by the merger of three towns, Saarbrücken, St
- Hotel ibis budget Saarbruecken Ost. Book now! Free Wifi!
ibis budget Saarbruecken Ost Budget hotel The ibis budget Saarbrücken Ost is situated less than 10 minutes from the city center and is conveniently located near the A623 highway
- Weather in Germany - Time and Date
Current weather in Germany, with temperatures in 564 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country
- Helpful maps and driving directions to Moxy Tbilisi | Near . . .
Driving Directions Moxy Tbilisi Saarbruecken Square Tbilisi, 0102 Georgia Driving Directions
- Temperatures and Weather in Europe - Time and Date
Temperatures and Weather in Europe Forecast for today, tomorrow, next 14 days, and much more
- BBC - Travel - Why people think Germans aren’t funny
Tears of laughter trickled down my face and I clapped so hard my hands turned red But I was surprised at my reaction, for I was being hilariously entertained by a German comedian at Quatsch
- Federal Republic of Germany - Country Profile - Nations . . .
Germany profile, German facts and links to internet recourses regarding geography, travel, culture, art and history Official web sites of the government, embassies, cities, tourist boards and newspapers