- Destination Oman – Best Travel and Tourism Guide on the . . .
Looking for travel and tourism information on the Sultanate of Oman? DestinationOman has all essential information on visas, hotels, restaurants, tour operators and
- Balad Sayt | OmanTripper
Balad Sayt (بلد سيت), is a mountain village tucked between the Western Hajar mountains bordering the Dakhiliyah and Batinah regions of Oman, and is part of
- SULTANATE OF OMAN TRAVEL GUIDE - ZigZag On Earth
Welcome to the ZigZag Sultanate of OMAN Travel Guide to help your plan an unforgettable trip! Photos, infos, maps, tips, best things to do and places to visit, plus
- Oman: 9 reasons to visit this amazing desert destination . . .
Part of the Arabian Peninsula, Oman is a desert haven wrapped by mountains Here are nine reasons to visit this peaceful and uncrowded destination
- Wadi Bani Awf Snake Canyon | OmanTripper
Wadi Bani Awf (وادي بني عوف), also spelled Wadi Bani Awuf, is a large wadi in wilayat Al Rustaq in the South Batinah Governorate of Oman
- Oman Information Center - Oman Business Directory
Explore Oman through the most complete Omani portal and find lots of information, documents, ads, references, and news all with search mechanism
- Middle East forum at Lonely Planet
Hi, we are a younger group planning to make a road trip around Oman, starting and ending in Muscat We would like to see the mountains, the beaches wadis and the