- Rotorua - Maori Culture Mud Pools in Rotorua, Tourism
Rotorua is known for bubbling mud pools, shooting geysers and natural hot springs, as well as showcasing our fascinating Maori culture
- Destinations - New Zealand Travel and New Zealand Business
Located in the South Pacific Ocean, New Zealand might look small on a world map, but it’s as diverse as several continents rolled into one Learn more about New Zealand destinations and tourist attractions
- Arista of Rotorua: Family Motel Accommodation Rotorua NZ . . .
Welcome to ‘Arista of Rotorua’ family motel with private spa pool accommodation! Voted No1 family hotel in New Zealand! Book online or call +64 7 349 0300!
- Holiday Inn Rotorua Hotel by IHG
Official site of Holiday Inn Rotorua Read guest reviews and book your stay with our Best Price Guarantee Kids stay and eat free at Holiday Inn
- 5 Free Natural Hot Pools in Rotorua - Backpacker Guide New . . .
Rotorua’s free natural hot springs The intense geothermal activity in Rotorua means there is no lack of thermal pools The natural hot springs merge with cold streams or rivers making the ideal temperature to swim or bathe in Plus, you can even bathe comfortably on a cold day, which makes Rotorua a great spot to check out during New Zealand’s winter
- Blue Lake TOP 10 Holiday Park, Rotorua | Lakeside . . .
Blue Lake TOP 10 Holiday Park offers accommodation to suit all budgets in the heart of Rotorua's lakes district It's the ideal base for your next holiday!
- New Zealand Travel ~ New Zealand Tourism ~ NZ Information
New Zealand Tourism and Travel Guide Welcome to NZ Com, a site dedicated to providing tourism, travel and other information about New Zealand Take a Virtual Tour of New Zealand, visiting Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown, and other locations in the North Island, South Island and Stewart Island Book tours, activities, sites and attractions in these tourism travel