- Rostock - Wikipedia
Rostock (German pronunciation: [ˈʁɔstɔk] ( listen)) is a city in the north German state Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Rostock is on the Warnow river; the district of Warnemünde 12 kilometres (7 miles) north of the city centre is directly on the Baltic Sea coast
- Photogallery of Rostock, Germany - OrangeSmile. com
High-quality photo collection of Rostock, Germany - live photo gallery Travel guide to touristic sights, museums and architecture in Rostock
- Webcam Directory and Travel Portal. Live Webcams from . . .
Webcam Directory with live webcam content from around the world Including Webcams from UK, USA, Europe
- Wind, waves weather forecast Warnemünde Wetterwarte . . .
Wind, waves weather forecast Warnemünde Wetterwarte Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing sailing
- Berlin Day Trip: Rostock - The Road Trip Travel Blog
There are many great day trips from Berlin to destinations close to the city but if you have time head a little further to Rostock and the Baltic Sea
- Weather in Germany - Time and Date
Current weather in Germany, with temperatures in 565 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country
- Temperatures and Weather in Europe - timeanddate. com
Weather forecast current weather worldwide in Fahrenheit or Celsius - hour-by-hour 2 week forecast plus last week's weather