- Rochester, New York - Wikipedia
Rochester ( ˈ r ɒ tʃ ɪ s t ər, ˈ r ɒ tʃ ɛ s t ər ) is a city on the southern shore of Lake Ontario in western New York With a population of 208,880 residents, Rochester is the seat of Monroe County and the third most populous city in New York state, after New York City and Buffalo
- Rochester, New York (NY) profile: population, maps, real . . .
Rochester, New York detailed profile Latest news from Rochester, NY collected exclusively by city-data com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
- Visit Rochester | Rochester, NY
Discover Rochester, NY in the Finger Lakes vacation region Explore Rochester's wide ranging culinary scene, festivals, shopping, family friendly attractions, comfortable hotels and more
- Intellicast - Rochester Weather Report in New York (14619)
Intellicast com: The Authority in Expert Weather Universal Time: Saturday, 19 May 2018, 23:10
- New York Hotels, Things to Do, Tours, Events More | NY . . .
Explore all the state of New York has to offer including fun things to do, year round events and festivals, world class hotels and award-winning restaurants
- 511NY | New York Traffic | Commuter Information | Road . . .
Provides up to the minute traffic and transit information for New York state View the real time traffic map with travel times, traffic accident details, traffic cameras and other road conditions
- Rochester (comté de Monroe, New York) — Wikipédia
Rochester est une ville du comté de Monroe dans l’État de New York, aux États-Unis La rivière Genesee relie la ville au lac Ontario La ville est délimitée à l'ouest par le canal Érié