- Rio de Janeiro - Wikipedia
Europeans first encountered Guanabara Bay on 1 January 1502 (hence Rio de Janeiro, "January River"), by a Portuguese expedition under explorer Gaspar de Lemos captain
- Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide | Travel + Leisure
Visit Rio de Janeiro for an unforgettable adventure Discover the best hotels, restaurants and things to do with this highly curated Rio de Janeiro travel guide
- Weather and temperature averages for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for Rio de Janeiro Brazil, average day and night temperature, sunshine hours, rainfall and sea temperature
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro: Brazil City Guide by 10Best
Rio de Janeiro travel guide on the best things to do in Rio de Janeiro 10Best reviews restaurants, attractions, nightlife, clubs, bars, hotels, events, and shopping
- Weather Rio de Janeiro - Holiday Weather
Live weather in Rio de Janeiro The latest and todays weather in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil updated regularly
- Carnival in Rio de Janeiro - Carioca Guide. Since 1996.
Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro Our most festive occasion of the year has been a tradition since the colonial era Celebrating Carnaval in Rio since a tender age is not
- Christ the Redeemer (Corcovado) Travel Guidebook Rio de . . .
Guide to Christ the Redeemer statue on Corcovado Mountain in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Reliable and updated information on how to get to Christ the Redeemer