- Rio de Janeiro - Wikipedia
Europeans first encountered Guanabara Bay on 1 January 1502 (hence Rio de Janeiro, "January River"), by a Portuguese expedition under explorer Gaspar de Lemos captain
- Rio. Com - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Hotels, Accommodations . . .
Your official Guide to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Book Rio Hotel Accommodations, Rio Carnival Tickets and Tours Explore Rio de Janeiro Attractions
- Rio de Janeiro - Wikitravel
Rio de Janeiro is the second largest city in Brazil, on the South Atlantic coast Rio is famous for its breathtaking landscape, its laid back beach culture and its
- Visit Rio De Janeiro - Tours and Travels Guide
Explore Rio De Janeiro Top Attractions, Tours, Hotel and Flight Bookings A Perfect Rio Travel Guide for you Enjoy your vacation in Rio Book Now!!
- Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide | U. S. News Travel
Guide to the best hotels and things to do in Rio de Janeiro Maps, travel tips and more
- Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide | Travel + Leisure
Visit Rio de Janeiro for an unforgettable adventure Discover the best hotels, restaurants and things to do with this highly curated Rio de Janeiro travel guide
- Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide | Fodors Travel
Expert picks for your Rio de Janeiro vacation, including hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, top attractions, and more