- Rio de Janeiro - Wikipedia
Rio de Janeiro was the host of the 2016 Summer Olympics and the 2016 Summer Paralympics, making the city the first South American and Portuguese-speaking city to ever host the events, and the third time the Olympics were held in a Southern Hemisphere city
- Rio de Janeiro travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Rio de Janeiro holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Golden beaches and lush mountains, samba-fueled nightlife and spectacular football matches: welcome to the <em>Cidade Maravilhosa< em>
- Current Local Time in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Current local time in Brazil – Rio de Janeiro – Rio de Janeiro Get Rio de Janeiro's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Rio de Janeiro's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide | Travel + Leisure
Visit Rio de Janeiro for an unforgettable adventure Discover the best hotels, restaurants and things to do with this highly curated Rio de Janeiro travel guide
- Visit Rio De Janeiro - Tours and Travels Guide
Explore Rio De Janeiro Top Attractions, Tours, Hotel and Flight Bookings A Perfect Rio Travel Guide for you Enjoy your vacation in Rio Book Now!!
- The 25 Best Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro - 2018 (with . . .
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on TripAdvisor: See 435,872 traveler reviews and photos of Rio de Janeiro tourist attractions
- Rio de Janeiro Average Annual Weather - Holiday Weather
Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for Rio de Janeiro Brazil, average day and night temperature, sunshine hours, rainfall and sea temperature