- Renmark, Riverland, South Australia (SA) - Discover Murray
Renmark, the town transformed by irrigation near the border of Victoria, New South Wales Great all year round
- Renmark Paddlesteamers - Discover Murray River . . .
Famous for the its appearence in 'The River Kings', the PS Industry was built in 1911 as a logging boat for the SA Government Enjoy a trip on this magical paddle steamer
- Murray River Accommodation Travel Guide — Experience the . . .
Looking for Murray River Accommodation, Hotels, Houseboats, Restaurants, Wineries, River Cruises, Golf or Attractions Events ? Find them all at Murray River Guide - direct links bookings, reviews, testimonials and up-to-date Weather and Travel Information
- BIG4 Renmark Riverfront - BIG4 Holiday Parks
Renmark, SA premier BIG4 Holiday Parks - Premier With a wide range of first-class accommodation and services, and top-quality facilities and amenities, BIG4 Premier Parks are all about having everything you could want in a holiday destination - all in the one place
- Murray River Queen finds new home at Renmark . . . - ABC News
A historic River Murray journey brings together two impressive river vessels and a father-and-son team to skipper and steer the boats more than 200 kilometres upstream
- Riverfun Houseboats - 8-12 Berth,
Why Riverfun Houseboats We believe it’s a simple question, we conduct business in a friendly and professional manner and operate on the best part of the Murray River
- Mildura information - Travel Victoria: accommodation . . .
Mildura is located in the far north-western corner of Victoria, on the banks of the Murray River, around 400 kilometres from Adelaide and under 550 kilometres from Melbourne