- Regensburg - Wikipedia
The first settlements in Regensburg date from the Stone Age The Celtic name Radasbona was the oldest given to a settlement near the present city Around AD 90, the Romans built a fort there
- Weather in Mauritius in February
Wondering about the weather in Mauritius in February? Is February a good month to travel to Mauritius? Find out here!
- Regensburg Christmas Market - German Christmas Market . . .
Regensburg Christmas Market - Full Christmas Market Travel Guide with details of dates, opening times, information and colour pictures - Regensburg located in the German federal state of Bavaria
- Viking’s Romantic Danube River Cruise - Bon Voyage Travel
On November 14, 2015, I had the opportunity to serve as a host aboard Viking’s Romantic Danube Nuremberg to Budapest river cruise I was excited and nervous at the same time, as I hate to admit, it was my first time traveling to Europe and my first time taking a river cruise
- Passau - The City of Three Rivers | Germany Travel
Situated at the confluence of the Danube, Inn, and Ilz rivers, Passau is a popular stop on Rhine and Danube River cruises,
- The Bridge at Remagen | Battle of Remagen - Germany Travel
Few places can stir the memories as the Bridge at Remagen, Germany, midway between Coblenz and Cologne
- World War II: Eighth Air Force Raid on Schweinfurt . . .
In October 1943, Eighth Air Force bombers flew through hell to bomb Schweinfurt, Germany For them, Schweinfurt meant only one thing: a killer town that was one of the most savagely defended targets along the aerial high road above Hitler's Third Reich