- Ratnapura - Wikipedia
Floods Much of the city of Ratnapura is situated in the flood plain of the Kalu River As a result, it experiences regular floods, usually during the month of May
- Webcam Colombo - Sri Lanka - weatheronline. co. uk
Webcam Colombo - Sri Lanka - weather forecast - live picture from all over the world
- Sri Lanka Brochures in PDF format
Sri Lanka Brochures Travel Guides A-Z click link(s) below to open download
- Weather for Colombo, Sri Lanka - Time and Date
Current weather in Colombo and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Weather in Sri Lanka, live, forecasts and averages . . .
Sri Lanka is an island nation in the Indian Ocean about 30kms off the coast of India and home to around 20 million people The pear-shaped island is about 65,000km² in size and is mountainous in the southern central region, with the highest peaks climbing to 2500m above sea level
- Travel Agents - Sri Lanka Tourism - The Official Website . . .
*Product Disclaimer : Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing Please visit the operator’s website for further information
- Galle Sri Lanka - Galle World Heritage City - Galle City . . .
Galle-located 116 km to the south of Colombo on the southwest corner of the island-was founded in the 16th century by the Portuguese It is the best example of a fortified city built by Europeans in South and South-East Asia, showing the interaction between European architectural styles and South Asian traditions