- East New Britain - papuanewguinea. travel
The history of Rabaul is one of wreckage and re-growth and modern historians will find a treasure trove of World War Two relics, tunnels and caverns to explore within
- World War II: Raids on Rabaul in November 1943 | HistoryNet
After months of minor raiding, the U S Navy's new aircraft carriers took on a major target when they attacked Japan's key bastion in the Solomons in November 1943
- Rabaul Volcanic Tour, Rabaul PNG | Shore Tours | P O . . .
Volcanological Observatory, a Tolai village, Mount Tavurvur, the Hot Springs and the old Rabaul Airport
- Lost in Papua New Guinea - Smart Travel Asia
A detailed survival guide for Port Moresby and Papua New Guinea, hotels, safety, crime, and diving, by Chris Pritchard, and more from Smart Travel Asia and Dancing
- War and Colonial History Tour, Rabaul PNG | Shore Tours . . .
Japanese Barges Tunnel, Kokopo War Museum and the Bitapaka War Cemetery
- PNG Online
Internet business directory offering searchable directory listings of national and local business information
- Papua New Guinea - Wikitravel
An open-source guide to travel information for Papua New Guinea