- Quanzhou - Wikipedia
Quanzhou proper lies on a spit of land between the estuaries of the Jin and Luo rivers as they flow into Quanzhou Bay on the Taiwan Strait Its surrounding prefecture extends west halfway across the province and is hilly and mountainous
- Xiamen Travel - Whats On Xiamen - Your guide to Xiamen . . .
Some of the most popular time to travel to Xiamen is during the Autumn, finding a discount hotel is like finding a goldmine very difficult Make sure you book in advance to avoid paying high prices during our peak season
- Regal Palace Hotel(Jiahua Grand Hotel), Dongguan: hotel in . . .
Regal Palace Hotel(Jiahua Grand Hotel), Dongguan: Located in Houjie Town adjacent to the State Road 107, which allows easy access to Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Zhuhai Express Way
- weather beijing - china - weatheronline
weather Beijing - China - WeatherOnline Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more
- Book flights to Tokyo, Japan (NRT) | Singapore Airlines
Travel to Tokyo with our latest flight deals Click here to find out more about the things to do in Tokyo with our travel guide
- Book flights to Singapore, Singapore (SIN) | Singapore . . .
Travel to Singapore with our latest flight deals Click here to find out more about the things to do in Singapore with our travel guide
- Whats On Xiamen - Your guide to Xiamen and Fujian
What's on Xiamen is an online portal site rich in information about Xiamen and Fujian We provide news and events, including travel, happenings, entertainment, community etc