- Who are the Kurds? - BBC News
Kurds make up the Middle East's fourth-largest ethnic group, but they have never obtained statehood
- Saidnaya - Wikipedia
Saidnaya (also transliterated Saydnaya or Sednaya from the Syriac: ܣܝܕܢܝܐ , Arabic: صيدنايا ) is a city located in the mountains, 1500 metres
- Why I Made a List of Memorable Life Experiences This . . .
Great post idea, and I will have to write one of my own at some point! But for now, here are my Top 5 travel experiences: (1 ) Going to Brazil for World Cup 2014 and
- Inside the bridal store for refugees - BBC News
"I like to look glamorous, I'm always like this," she says Rozhin and her family fled Qamishli, a Kurdish town in Syria in 2012, as the civil war picked
- Kurdish People Fast Facts - CNN
Check out CNN's Fast Facts for information about the Kurdish people
- Yes to Kurdistan: 92 Percent of Iraqs Kurds Voted for . . .
'Yes' to Kurdistan: 92 Percent of Iraq's Kurds Voted for Independence, Official Results Show Official results come in day after Iraqi Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani
- Modern history of Syria - Wikipedia
Ottoman Syria was turned into the short-lived Arab Kingdom of Syria in 1920, which was however soon committed under French Mandate From 1938 known as a Republic