- Visit Puerto Princesa - The City In A Forest! - Home
The City of Puerto Princesa in Palawan, Philippines is located 306 nautical miles southwest of Manila, 205 nautical miles from Panay and about 250 nautical miles from Zamboanga
- Getting from Puerto Princesa to El Nido . . . - GoPalawan. travel
Transport options getting from Puerto Princesa to El Nido | Check out our Mini-Van Transfer Schedules and pre-book your seats with GoPalawan travel
- Puerto Princesa : City Tour - GoPalawan. travel
Pre-book a half day Puerto Princesa City Tour, Palawan | Book with us Online at GoPalawan travel
- Kitesurfing Palawan – Puerto Princesa - Spot Travel Info
Kitesurfing Palawan, Puerto Princesa is a well-known tourist destination in Palawan, best known for the underground river besides other attractions
- Tubbataha Reef (Puerto Princesa) - All You Need to Know . . .
Tubbataha Reef, Puerto Princesa: See 140 reviews, articles, and 148 photos of Tubbataha Reef, ranked No 1 on TripAdvisor among 73 attractions in Puerto Princesa
- Hotels Resorts in Puerto Princesa, Philippines | Palawan . . .
Hotels and resorts in Puerto Princesa, Philippines Reserve online now and enter your own slice of paradise Visit Palawan Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa today!
- PALAWAN | Coron vs. El Nido vs. Puerto Princesa | Lakad . . .
I have been to Coron twice, El Nido once, and Puerto Princesa thrice So okay, I think I bit much more than I can chew, promising an answer to the never ending Coron versus El Nido debate Still unresolved between the two, I decided to complicate matters further by adding Puerto Princesa in the mix