- Visit Puerto Princesa - The City In A Forest! - Home
The City of Puerto Princesa in Palawan, Philippines is located 306 nautical miles southwest of Manila, 205 nautical miles from Panay and about 250 nautical miles from Zamboanga
- Puerto Princesa Tours: Pre-book your . . . - GoPalawan. travel
Puerto Princesa Tours Activities available to pre-book safely online with gopalawan travel, the oldest online travel agency in Palawan
- Getting from Puerto Princesa to El Nido . . . - GoPalawan. travel
Transport options getting from Puerto Princesa to El Nido | Check out our Mini-Van Transfer Schedules and pre-book your seats with GoPalawan travel
- Puerto Princesa Travel Guide | Tourism Philippines
Known worldwide as the home of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park – the longest navigable underground river in the entire world and many of its exotic islands, cream colored beaches, a plethora of waterfalls, hot springs, verdant rainforests, fauna and flora that can never found anywhere else on
- How to Travel From Puerto Princesa to El Nido?
How to go from Puerto Princesa to El Nido? How long does it take and how much does it cost? What is the best way to travel (van, bus, car, ferry, airplane)?
- Kitesurfing Palawan – Puerto Princesa - Spot Travel Info
Kitesurfing Palawan, Puerto Princesa is a well-known tourist destination in Palawan, best known for the underground river besides other attractions
- 3D2N explore Puerto Princesa Tour Package – Budget - e . . .
Puerto Princesa Tour Package with Underground River Tour, 3 days 2 nights standard room accommodation, etc