- Hotels in Puerto Princesa - gopalawan. travel
Albon Pension is a Budget-friendly Hotel, offering affordable yet clean and comfortable accommodation Conveniently located at Lacao - Carandang Street, the hotel provides easy access to all the attractions Puerto Princesa City has to offer
- New! PUERTO PRINCESA TRAVEL GUIDE: Itinerary, Things to Do . . .
Puerto Princesa: Essential Travel Information Puerto Princesa City is the capital of and the only city in Palawan, Philippines While it is considered a highly urbanized city, it still looks and feels more like a big town
- Puerto Princesa : Honda Bay Island Tour - gopalawan. travel
Online, Pre-booking for the Honda Bay Tour, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, with gopalawan travel
- Kitesurfing Palawan – Puerto Princesa - Spot Travel Info
About the area Puerto Princesa is a well-known tourist destination in Palawan, best known for the underground river besides other attractions A city with half a million people, it has advantages such as choice of accommodation and nightlife
- How to Travel From Puerto Princesa to El Nido?
El Nido is located in the north of Palawan, about 230 kilometers from Puerto Princesa In this article, we will see how to travel from Puerto Princesa to El Nido What is the fastest way? What is the cheapest way? And how to organize yourself so that you don’t have to wander around Puerto Princesa International Airport to find a van or a bus going to El Nido?
- Honda Bay (Puerto Princesa) - 2019 All You Need to Know . . .
All tours going there are terrible, don’t go for it! For more detailed review on Honda bay, see my review for « Corazon travel and tours », Puerto Princesa
- Tubbataha Reef (Puerto Princesa) - 2019 All You Need to . . .
I booked directly with the cruise company It’s 7 days 6 nights trip, with day 1 boarding before 16:00 Pls pay attention to your flight arrival time, leave enough room as it is common to have delayed due to heavy rains