- Puerto Inirida, Colombia | Discover Colombia Travel Guide
Puerto Inirida is located in the department of Guaviare that lies on the eastern border of Colombia This tourism destination is home to the Mavicure Hills
- How To Travel Independently to the Cerros de Mavecure . . .
Find out how to visit the Cerros de Mavecure independently, without paying for an expensive tour: all the costs, details and info you need right here
- Weather in Bogota, Colombia | Discover Colombia
Weather in Bogota is cool and the city gets alot of precipitation on average throughout the year The average temperature in Bogota is 57 degrees Fahrenheit
- Current Local Time in Colombia - timeanddate. com
What time is it in Colombia now? Map of Colombia, time zone names and time in the largest cities
- 8 Reasons Why We Love Colombian Coffee | Colombia Travel . . .
Why is Colombian coffee so good? Is it the best coffee in the world?! We certainly think so, but why? So here are the 8 Reasons Why We Love Colombian Coffee!
- Airplane Disasters, Aviation Disasters: Fear of Flying Site
Do Not Enter If You Are About to Fly The following page is the complete listing from Airplane Disasters, by John Kremer This file features more than two thousand airplane crashes, near misses, and related accidents organized by date