- Getting to Providencia - Providencia Es Pasion, Colombia
Extensive advice on how to get to Providencia and San Andres islands in Colombia Airline routings, prices and advice about booking the flights
- San Andrés archipelago | The Caribbean Islands of Colombia
The Islands of the San Andrés archipelago are one of the top travel destinations in Colombia Find travel-tips, the top sights, best beaches and nice pictures here!
- Weather in Colombia - Lonely Planet
The best time to go to Colombia, including current weather conditions, temperatures and rainfall
- Weather in Bogota, Colombia | Discover Colombia
Weather in Bogota is cool and the city gets alot of precipitation on average throughout the year The average temperature in Bogota is 57 degrees Fahrenheit
- The Top 8 Islands in Colombia | Colombia Travel Blog by . . .
Chris on July 1, 2016 at 12:01 pm Hi Heidi, Honestly, when it comes to weather on the Caribbean coast it can be a touch unpredictable However, traditionally around July is more like the dry season – rain is always possible (as are storms – it’s the tropics!) but it’s not the full-on wet season, like in September and August
- Tayrona National Park, Colombia | The Colombia Travel Guide
Tayrona National Park in Colombia is a natural reserve full of stunning beaches in the Colombian Caribbean
- Visit Los Cabos | Official Vacation Travel Guide
Los Cabos Official Travel Guide Find information about hotels, restaurants, tours and activities, beaches, attractions and things to do