- Portland, Oregon - Wikipedia
Portland is the largest city in the U S state of Oregon and the seat of Multnomah County It is a major port in the Willamette Valley region of the Pacific Northwest, at the confluence of the Willamette and Columbia rivers As of 2017, Portland had an estimated population of 647,805, making it the 26th-largest city in the United States, and the second-most populous in the Pacific Northwest
- Oregon Weather - oregonlive. com
Portland metro Saturday weather: Rain, wind but no snow (photos) No surprise here: Rain is likely to shower Portland this weekend, but no snow is predicted until Thursday
- Portland, Oregon Travel Guide - Vacation Ideas | Travel . . .
Visit Portland, Oregon for an unforgettable adventure Discover the best hotels, restaurants and things to do with this highly curated Portland travel guide
- Events Calendar - Travel Portland
Travel Portland things to do and Travel Portland events, powered by Localist
- Portland, Oregon (OR) profile: population, maps, real . . .
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $37,513 (it was $22,643 in 2000) Portland city income, earnings, and wages data Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $395,100 (it was $154,700 in 2000)
- Winter Weather Road Closures - The City of Portland, Oregon
Current winter weather road closures for the city of Portland, Oregon
- Portlands Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic . . . - KGW
Oregon State Police is asking anyone who knows of a recent missing woman who matches the description of the victim to please call 800-452-7888