- Port Moresby - Wikipedia
Port Moresby ( ˌ p ɔər t ˈ m ɔər z b i ; Tok Pisin: Pot Mosbi), also referred to as Pom City or simply Moresby, is the capital and largest city of Papua New
- Weather in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - Time and Date
Current weather in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Current Local Time in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Current local time in Papua New Guinea – Port Moresby Get Port Moresby's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Port Moresby's sunrise and sunset
- The Kokoda Track | Australians in World War II | The . . .
The War in Papua: The Strategic Context Why was Port Moresby important? Port Moresby was important because any Allied attack north through New Guinea towards Rabaul
- A detailed survival guide for Port Moresby and Papua New . . .
A detailed survival guide for Port Moresby and Papua New Guinea, hotels, safety, crime, and diving, by Chris Pritchard, and more from Smart Travel Asia and Dancing
- EMTV Online – PNG News, Wherever You Are
Specialised in both dressmaking and tailoring, Mawe Kua, a seamstress at Gordons suburb of Port Moresby calls for recognition from government for micro enterprises
- Port Moresby Jacksons POM Airport | Port Moresby 121 . . .
Port Moresby Jacksons POM Airport Guide: Terminal Maps, Flights, Airlines, Parking, Transport, Security Wait Times