- Travel Weather Forecast for Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Port Moresby travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea keeps your trip moving
- Port Moresby: Weather climate - When and where to go . . .
Capital of Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby is located in the Gulf of Papua, on the edge of the Coral Sea, and has about 300 000 inhabitants Its location and its beaches give the city a tourist attraction, and this makes up for its reputation dangerous city luxury hotels and cruise ships bring their vacation lots, which can discover landmarks like the National Museum with its fine collection
- Port Moresby weather forecast - Holiday Weather, Travel . . .
Port Moresby weather for Saturday 10th August 2019 Below is the Port Moresby weather forecast for Saturday 10th August 2019 Expect isolated thunderstorms in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea with a maximum temperature of 29°C, moderate levels of heat humidity, maximum UV of 10 (Very High) and 3 hours of bright sunshine
- The Best Time to Visit Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea for . . .
The best times to visit Port Moresby for ideal weather are June 4th to October 28th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Weather in Port Moresby - Lonely Planet
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea Travel Weather Averages . . .
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Best Time to Visit Port Moresby | Holiday weather info . . .
Port Moresby's weather in September is typically hot, humid and a little damp in nature It is perhaps a good month to visit Port Moresby, with some surprisingly good weather at this time of year September is in the spring in Port Moresby and is typically the 4th warmest month of the year Daytime maximum temperatures average around a steamy