- Port Augusta weather forecast - Holiday Weather, Travel . . .
Below is the Port Augusta weather forecast for Thursday 21st May 2020 Expect broken clouds in Port Augusta, South Australia with a maximum temperature of 15°C, maximum UV of 2 (Low) and 3 hours of bright sunshine There are 0 mm of rainfall expected and a gentle breeze of 17 kph from the south
- Port Augusta Weather Averages for Planning Holidays
Port Augusta weather Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources Usually in May
- Port Augusta, South Australia Travel Weather Averages . . .
Port Augusta, South Australia - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- The Best Time to Visit Port Augusta, SA, Australia for . . .
Weather is somewhat warm this time of year in Port Augusta to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers The average high during this season is between 101 6°F (38 7°C) and 91 1°F (32 8°C) On average, it rains or snows a fair amount: 5 to 11 times per month These times of year are the slowest with tourists
- Port Augusta, South Australia, Australia Monthly Weather . . .
Get the monthly weather forecast for Port Augusta, South Australia, Australia, including daily high low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead
- Port Augusta weather - local weather forecast
Slight chance of a shower near the coast in the morning and afternoon Near zero chance of rain elsewhere The chance of morning fog and again at night Light winds Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 18 Monday Mostly sunny
- Port Augusta climate: Average Temperature, weather by . . .
Port Augusta average temperature At an average temperature of 25 4 °C | 77 7 °F, February is the hottest month of the year July is the coldest month, with temperatures averaging 11 4 °C | 52 5 °F