- Weather in Bogota, Colombia | Discover Colombia
Weather in Bogota is cool and the city gets alot of precipitation on average throughout the year The average temperature in Bogota is 57 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tayrona National Park, Colombia | The Colombia Travel Guide
Tayrona National Park in Colombia is a natural reserve full of stunning beaches in the Colombian Caribbean
- Bucaramanga - Colombia Travel
Founded on December 22 of 1622 in a plateau of the Oriental mountain range, a place where the Guane tribe was settled Bucaramanga, is a strategic
- Current Local Time in Colombia - timeanddate. com
What time is it in Colombia now? Map of Colombia, time zone names and time in the largest cities
- Colombian Festivals,Carnivals in Colombia Colombia . . .
Events in Colombia are frequent and celebrated with zeal As any local will tell you, Colombians take any excuse to enjoy a good party and that’s a great thing for travellers who will be welcomed to the fiesta with open arms – quite often straight into a salsa jig
- Money and Costs in Colombia - Colombia Travel Guide
Money and Costs in Colombia Prices of hotels, accommodation, restaurants, how to get money, budget and travel expenses for Colombia
- The Top 8 Islands in Colombia | Colombia Travel Blog by . . .
Chris on July 1, 2016 at 12:01 pm Hi Heidi, Honestly, when it comes to weather on the Caribbean coast it can be a touch unpredictable However, traditionally around July is more like the dry season – rain is always possible (as are storms – it’s the tropics!) but it’s not the full-on wet season, like in September and August