- Parador de Pontevedra | Paradores de Turismo
The Parador, once the residence of the counts of Maceda, is located in the old quarter of the magnificent city of Pontevedra You will be welcomed by a stately carved stone staircase leading to comfortable guest rooms
- GALICIA GUIDE | Galicia Spain weather | Spain
Galicia's weather The weather is the only real negative when it comes to Galicia The Spanish think of Galicia as the rainy region, but that needs to be put into the context of Southern Spain and their 12 month long summers
- Travel Tips - spain. info
Travel Tips Here you'll find useful information for preparing your trip to Spain We give you practical tips on documentation, safety, healthcare, what clothes to pack, the usual timetables in Spain, currency, tourist cards, public holidays… so you're all set when you arrive
- UK weather recap: More snow and ice tomorrow as warning . . .
Weather warnings of snow and ice into tomorrow The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning of more ice, snow and heavy rain into Thursday
- The city of Corunna, Spain - Corunna travel guide
Corunna (called A Coruña in Galician language) is a Spanish region located in the north-western corner of the country It is part of the Spanish autonomous community of Galicia, a region of vast green landscapes
- Transport in Spain: how to get there and travel around . . .
Spain has a wide network of high-speed trains (AVE) connecting major tourist destinations in under three hours In the section “Travel through Spain by train” you will find a map containing the main routes
- A-Z of places in Spain, Spanish towns and cities, travel . . .
A-Z of places in Spain, towns, villages and cities of Spain Idealspain personally visit the places in Spain that we write about