- Parador de Pontevedra | Paradores de Turismo
The Parador, once the residence of the counts of Maceda, is located in the old quarter of the magnificent city of Pontevedra You will be welcomed by a stately carved
- GALICIA GUIDE | Galicia Spain weather | Spain
Galicia's weather The weather is the only real negative when it comes to Galicia The Spanish think of Galicia as the rainy region, but that needs to be put into the
- Parador de Cambados (Pontevedra) - Paradores de Turismo
This is Cambados, capital of albariño, one of the world's best white wines And of course, in such a place as this, there must be a Parador awaiting you The Parador
- Phoning Spain from the UK - UK and Spain - giving . . .
Phoning Spain from the UK Phoning the UK from Spain Telephone dialling codes
- A-Z of places in Spain, Spanish towns and cities, travel . . .
A-Z of places in Spain, towns, villages and cities of Spain Idealspain personally visit the places in Spain that we write about
- Corunna travel guide
Corunna (called A Coruña in Galician language) is a Spanish region located in the north-western corner of the country It is part of the Spanish autonomous community
- Tourism in Spain |Tourist information about Spain | spain . . .
Tourist information in Spain: art, culture, museums, monuments, beaches, cities, parties, tours, cuisine and nature in Spain | spain info in english