- Weather for Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal - Time and Date
Current weather in Ponta Delgada and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Ponta Delgada - Wikipedia
Ponta Delgada (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈpõtɐ ˌðɛɫˈɣaðɐ]) is the largest municipality and administrative capital of the Autonomous Region of the Azores in Portugal It is located on São Miguel Island, the largest and most populous in the archipelago The population in 2011 was 68,809, in an area of 232 99 square kilometres (89 96 square miles)
- Essential Checklist of Top 10 Things to Do in Ponta . . .
The charming port city, Ponta Delgada is the gateway to the Azores This small but vibrant city shouldn’t be overlooked in your travels as you hop around the nine islands of the archipelago
- Ponte Delgada Cruises | Cunard Cruise Line
Setting off from the port, enjoy a brief drive to the centre where, upon arrival, your walking tour will commence Ponta Delgada is well known for its churches and you will head to one of the most visited, the Church of St Sebastian
- Madeira holidays with Madeiraguide UK - a Madeira Island . . .
Madeira Island travel guide Welcome to our site about Madeira Island, a travel guide with holiday information given by a tourist and solely for the tourist
- The Ultimate 4-Day Itinerary of São Miguel Island (Made By . . .
São Miguel in the Azores is a vibrant garden in the middle of the Atlantic With so many different landscapes and things to do, planning a route to explore the island is essential
- Latest Weather and Extended Forecast - CNN
View the latest weather conditions and extended forecast on CNN