- Podgorica - Visit Montenegro - Montenegro Travel Portal
Podgorica Capital city of Montenegro is the official commercial and cultural centre The name originates in 1326 and it is built amongst five rivers, the Zeta, Moraca, Ribnica, Cijevna and Sitnica
- Ramada Podgorica | Hotel in Podgorica | Montenegro Hotel
Ramada Podgorica official site Choose a luxury Montenegro hotel in the heart of Podgorica Book your stay at the first international chain hotel in Podgorica
- Podgorica 2018: Best of Podgorica, Montenegro Tourism . . .
Podgorica Tourism: TripAdvisor has 10,052 reviews of Podgorica Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Podgorica resource
- Word Travels - Travel Guide. Destination guides for the . . .
Travel guide, from Word Travels Destination guides to countries and cities world wide
- Parking in Montenegro: paid and free - Auto Travel EN
Paid parking in the city will set you back around 0 5€ per hour Parking in Porto Montenegro will cost you up to 2€ Tivat airport has one paid car park The parking fee there is 0 8€ per hour
- Travel Serbia | Getting Around in Serbia
Getting Around in Serbia Although the most comfortable way to travel around Serbia is by car, if you are new to Serbia and its roads a safer option might be travelling by bus
- Dubrovnik Weather - Weather Wherever
Current weather conditions in Dubrovnik and 10 day weather forecast information: temperature, wind, rain Updated regularly