- Phillip Island - Wikipedia
Phillip Island is an Australian island about 140 km (87 mi) south-southeast of Melbourne, Victoria The island was named after Governor Arthur Phillip, the first Governor of New South Wales, by explorer and seaman George Bass, who sailed in an open whale boat, arriving from Sydney on 5th January 1798 Phillip Island forms a natural breakwater for the shallow waters of the Western Port
- Events, Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia
Experience holidays like they used to be and treat the family to comfortable accommodation set against the stunning backdrops of Phillip Island
- Weather, Travel information, Victoria, Australia
With a variable climate, Melbourne and Victoria are warm to hot in summer, mild in autumn, chilled in winter, and cool in spring
- PHILLIP ISLAND - WOOLAMAI SURF CAM SURF REPORT . . .
Phillip Island - Woolamai daily surf report and live camera Know what the surf at Phillip Island - Woolamai is doing right now
- BIG4 Phillip Island Caravan Park, VIC Caravan Holiday . . .
Phillip Island, VIC holiday BIG4 Holiday Parks - Holiday BIG4 Holiday Parks provide sites and accommodation options to suit a wider range of budgets and holiday needs whether you're on an extended road-trip with a loved one or getting the family together for some quality time
- Man drowns in surf off coast of Phillip Island - The Age
A man has drowned off the coast of Phillip Island after getting into trouble in the water on Monday – the second fatality at the beach in a week
- Luxury Accommodation Phillip Island Boutique Hotel B B . . .
Our OFFICIAL site Exceptional award winning 5-Star elegant accommodations Book online here Old-world charm and elegance, fine food wine Secluded heritage gardens just 100 meters from a sandy beach