- Perisher Ski Resort - Wikipedia
Perisher (known as Perisher Blue until 2009) is the largest ski resort in the Southern Hemisphere Located in the Australian Snowy Mountains, the resort is an amalgamation of four villages (Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes, Guthega, and Blue Cow) and their associated ski fields, covering approximately 12 square kilometres (5 sq mi), with the base
- Perisher Accommodation - Absolute Alpine
For Perisher Accommodation holiday packages, family, couple and group deals, trust Absolute Alpine Choose from a wide selection of Perisher Hotels Lodges and pick the best!
- SNOW SKIING IN NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA Snowfields Ski . . .
Australian Snowfields - Snow Skiing in Australia, snowboarding, snow holiday and ski resorts downunder
- Perisher Directions - How to Get to Perisher? | Absolute . . .
If you are driving all the way to Perisher Valley, add another 30 minutes on to your driving time Please be aware that there is NO overnight car parking in Perisher Valley
- Skitube Timetable - Perisher Ski Resort
Download printable version here Skitube Travel Terms and Conditions: #On Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, trains operate on an hourly basis on request between Bullocks Flat and Perisher Valley from 8:00pm to 1:00am the following morning
- Snowy Gums Ski Chalet Accommodation at Perisher Smiggins
* BUY A ROOM IN THE LODGE * Family On Snow Accommodation Perisher - Smiggins Located at Smiggin Holes part of the Perisher Valley Ski Resort, enjoy the warmth and hospitality of Snowy Gums Chalet, admire the snow views, stay with us and take advantage of our excellent location and facilities
- Our History - Perisher Ski Resort
Perisher is a relatively new company It was formed in March 1995 and combines the resources and facilities of Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes, Mount Blue Cow, Guthega, The Station and the Skitube alpine railway It is the largest snow resort operation in the Southern Hemisphere It has the highest