- Pemba, Mozambique - Wikipedia
Pemba is a port city in Mozambique It is the capital of the province of Cabo Delgado and lies on a peninsula in Pemba Bay The town was founded by the Niassa Company in 1904 as Porto Amélia, after the Queen of Portugal, at the peninsula's south western tip and has grown around a port
- Pemba Hotel | AVANI Pemba Beach Hotel Spa Official Site
A NEW WAY TO STAY Sometimes you make choices in life and other times choices make you At AVANI Pemba Beach Hotel Spa we choose to give you refreshing and contemporary accommodation experiences which opens the door to new possibilities
- Pemba Island - 2018 All You Need to Know Before You Go . . .
Pemba Island, Pemba Island: See 120 reviews, articles, and 79 photos of Pemba Island, ranked No 1 on TripAdvisor among 9 attractions in Pemba Island
- The Manta Resort | Pemba Island
Visit the treasured hideway on Pemba Island escape your stressful workaday life - here you can enjoy unspoilt nature, serenity local culture - book now!
- Pemba Beach Hotel, Pemba - Mozambique Accommodation
The tranquil Pemba Beach Hotel offers guests a choice of well-equipped and furnished rooms facing the azure Indian Ocean A la carte menus and buffets specialising in famous Mozambican cuisine, inclu
- Top Holiday Destinations in Mozambique - Mozambique Travel
Explore the best holiday destinations in Mozambique with our detailed destination guide featuring the luxury accommodation spots on the beach
- Weather climate and clothes for Mozambique - what to pack . . .
Weather Climate and clothes for Mozambique Sunshine Seasons and Rainfall what to pack for a holiday to Mozambique Mozambique crosses the tropic of Capricorn giving the country of Mozambique a tropical climate with plenty of sunshine all through the year