- Pemba, Mozambique - Wikipedia
Pemba is a port city in Mozambique It is the capital of the province of Cabo Delgado and lies on a peninsula in Pemba Bay The town was founded by the Niassa Company
- The Manta Resort | Pemba Island
Visit the treasured hideway on Pemba Island escape your stressful workaday life - here you can enjoy unspoilt nature, serenity local culture - book now!
- Mozambique Travel - Luxury honeymoon holiday packages
Experience Honeymoon Hand Crafted Romantic Holidays The finest Mozambique holidays for romantic getaways and celebration hand-crafted by our travel experts
- The Manta Resort - Luxurious vacation on beautiful Pemba . . .
Pemba is a remote island off the east coast of Africa, and probably as far away from civilisation you might ever find yourselves The Manta Resort offers something
- Mozambique Holiday, Mozambique Travel, Packages . . .
Mozambique accommodation, lodges, hotels, holiday packages, honeymoons, and travel information on Mozambique
- Weather Climate - zanzibar. net
Zanzibar experiences ideal holiday weather for most of the year The heat of summer is seasonally often cooled by windy conditions, resulting in pleasant sea breezes
- Mozambique Weather - AccuWeather. com
Get the Mozambique weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather com