- Pemba, Mozambique - Wikipedia
Pemba is a port city in Mozambique It is the capital of the province of Cabo Delgado and lies on a peninsula in Pemba Bay The town was founded by the Niassa Company in 1904 as Porto Amélia, after the Queen of Portugal, at the peninsula's south western tip and has grown around a port
- Pemba Beach Hotel, Pemba - Mozambique Accommodation
The tranquil Pemba Beach Hotel offers guests a choice of well-equipped and furnished rooms facing the azure Indian Ocean A la carte menus and buffets specialising in famous Mozambican cuisine, inclu
- The Manta Resort | Pemba Island
Visit the treasured hideway on Pemba Island escape your stressful workaday life - here you can enjoy unspoilt nature, serenity local culture - book now!
- Pemba Island - 2018 All You Need to Know Before You Go . . .
Hello, just wondering if you felt safe in Pemba? I've been reading about crimes in Stone town, Zanzibar Was thinking Pemba will be less touristy and safer?
- Pemba Accommodation -Mozambique Accommodation : Pemba . . .
Accommodation in Pemba from self catering, Pemba resorts, lodges, hotels to luxury lodges Best prices Guaranteed
- Weather climate and clothes for Mozambique - what to pack . . .
Weather Climate and clothes for Mozambique Sunshine Seasons and Rainfall what to pack for a holiday to Mozambique Mozambique crosses the tropic of Capricorn giving the country of Mozambique a tropical climate with plenty of sunshine all through the year
- Travel Health Insurance: International Travel Medical . . .
HTH Worldwide travel medical insurance protects travelers abroad with international health insurance plans for global travel, living and study