- Qila Mubarak - Qila Mubarak of Patiala, Qila Mubarak . . .
Qila Mubarak is one of the prominent tourist attractions of Patiala Built in 1764, by Maharaja Ala Singh, the fort was originally made as a mud fort or kachi garhi
- Weather for Jalandhar, Punjab, India - Time and Date
Current weather in Jalandhar and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Weather for Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India - Time and Date
Current weather in Manali and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Punjab Map: State Information, Districts and Facts
Punjab, a state in North India is known for Sikh community Find Map of Punjab including information of its districts, cities, roads,railways, hotels, tourist places etc
- Bathinda district - Wikipedia
Bathinda district is in Malwa region of Punjab, India The districts encompasses an area of 3,385 square kilometres According to area, Bathinda District is the third largest in Punjab (after Ludhiana District and Sangrur District) It is bounded by Faridkot district and Moga district on the north, Mukatsar district on the west, Barnala and Mansa districts on the east, and the state of Haryana
- Best Time to Visit India - Best Season to Travel India . . .
The best time to visit India is between October and March Temperatures in northern India are pleasant and range in the 25-10 degrees Celsius during the daytime in these months, making it pleasant for sightseeing
- Punjab STD Codes - Travel to India, India Travel Guide . . .
If you are planning to call up someone in Punjab, from a place within or outside India, exploring the STD codes and ISD codes is very important