- Paro | Tourism Council of Bhutan
Paro valley extends from the confluence of the Paro Chhu and the Wang Chhu rivers at Chuzom up to Mt Jomolhari at the Tibetan border to the North
- PARO TSHECHU | Tourism Council of Bhutan
The Paro Tshechu is one of the biggest festivals in the country On the first day, all mask dances are held inside the courtyard of the Dzong
- Nepal Tibet Bhutan Tour, Best Travel company in Kathmandu . . .
Nepal Tibet Bhutan tours offer beauty of Himalayan culture, nature, adventure, and lifestyle Travel with best tour company based in Kathmandu and Tibet
- Taking on the Tiger’s Nest Challenge at Paro Taktsang . . .
Taktsang Palphug Monastery (also known as The Tiger’s Nest Paro Taktsang) Taktsang Monastery, also known as Tiger’s Nest Monastery, is located in Paro, Bhutan, about 10 kilometres north of Paro city
- 7 Day Bhutan Itinerary: Thimphu, Punakha, Paro the Tiger . . .
The 7 days we spent in Bhutan was one of our top travel experiences during our trip around the world We fell in love with this country, with its landscapes, its people, and its culture
- 7 Days Essential Bhutan Travel Plan | Druk Asia
Explore natural wonders and sacred sites with a 7-day essential tour of Bhutan’s fortresses, temples, museums, and the picturesque beauty of the Himalayas
- Travel Sketch to Bhutan with Erwin | Art | Druk Asia
When you first arrive at Paro International Airport, you will be met by one of our delightful tour guides just outside the arrival hall At 7,333 feet above sea level, the first thing you will likely notice is the effect of the high altitudes, so we will give you time to acclimatize as we take a short drive to Thimphu and check into your hotel