- Palermo Weather - Palermo, Province of Palermo Forecast . . .
Palermo is blessed with a mild, Mediterranean climate Warmest months are in July and August, when highs are normally in the upper eighties, and lows in the lower seventies The winter season is warm, and temperatures never drop below freezing
- Palermo Weather And Best Time To Visit Palermo (2019)
Palermo is a beautiful city in Sicily which sits in the Mediterranean Sea, at the bottom of Italy The sea around the city influences the weather in Palermo, which is experienced by the people The best time to visit Palermo would be late spring and early autumn due to the favorable temperature in those months
- Weather in Palermo - Lonely Planet
- The Best Time to Visit Palermo, Italy for Weather, Safety . . .
The best times to visit Palermo for ideal weather are April 9th to July 8th or September 3rd to November 11th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details Find a Hotel Here
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy Daily Weather | AccuWeather
Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Palermo, Sicily, Italy Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances
- Palermo Weather Historic Climate Charts | Wandering Italy
Palermo is known for it's spring festivals during Easter and Holy week and for the Carnival at the end of February Sea temperatures at Palermo Beaches are warm; ranging from 66 degrees F to 79 degrees F by August Palermo Travel Tips Palermo is one of Sicily's extremely old cities with a fascinating history
- Palermo, Palermo, Italy 10-Day Weather Forecast - The . . .
Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather com