- UK weather: Travel chaos as Met Office warns of icy roads . . .
A snow covered field in Lancashire today as weather and travel warnings remain in place for icy conditions across England Rivers including the Great Ouse in Cambridgeshire burst their banks
- Storm Bella: York erects flood defences as River Ouse . . .
The Ouse peaked at 4 35m (14ft) above normal after heavy rainfall associated with Storm Ciara in February City of York Council said it had "acted early to put in place defences to protect those
- Weather for York, England, United Kingdom
Current weather in York and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Flooding along River Great Ouse over Christmas to be . . .
The removal of debris is the responsibility landowners either side of the river, but the EA has "permissive powers to do maintenance over 112km [70 miles] of the Great Ouse catchment," he added
- Live York and North Yorkshire flood updates with warnings . . .
Flood warnings have been issued for York and North Yorkshire as Storm Christoph is set to batter the region Warnings are in place for the River Ouse at Naburn Lock, the River Ouse at York, and the River Derwent at Buttercrambe Mill, with alerts also in place for several areas Storm Christoph is set to sweep across Yorkshire today with an amber weather warning in place over some North
- How to Find Out Where the Property Lines Are for Your . . .
How to Find Out Where the Property Lines Are for Your House A homeowner who knows the location of his property lines is able to use the information to avoid legal disputes Property lines, or
- UK weather - Snow and flash floods hit Britain before -10C . . .
The cold has caused travel issues for many with more extreme weather ahead 1,300 homes near the River Great Ouse in Bedfordshire were evacuated