- Nuwara Eliya travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Nuwara Eliya holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Often referred to as ‘Little England’, this genteel highland community does have a rose-tinted, vaguely British-country-village feel to it, with its colonial-era bungalows, Tudor-style hotels, well-tended hedgerows and pretty gardens
- The Heart Of British Ceylon - Nuwara Eliya - Nerd Nomads
Nuwara Eliya, the tea capital of Sri Lanka located high up in the hill country, has an English country village feel to it with its colonial style houses and tea plantations
- Nuwara Eliya – The City of Lights | Tourslanka
Nuwara Eliya (City of Lights) is a resort city in the Central Mountain range of Sri Lanka Nuwara Eliya has a salubrious climate with breathtaking views
- Train ride from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, stunning scenery of . . .
The train journey from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya in Sri Lanka goes through the many tea plantations and is an experience we recommend to all
- Life Online - Things to do in Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya, known for its cool climes and breathtaking sceneries has drastically changed its outlook as a tourist destination For those who thought that Nuwara Eliya was only about having your perfect honeymoon, you are terribly mistaken! There’s so much more you could do while you are in this
- World`s Most Beautiful Train Trip? Sri Lanka Train Travel . . .
Taking the train to or from Ella is the most famous stretch of train travel in Sri Lanka, and is nearly a tourist attraction in itself
- Phuket Weather Forecasts - Phuket Travel Guide
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PHUKET WEATHER: Online weather forecasts are always on the pessimistic side! A whole week with the thunderstorm icon doesn't mean it will rain all day!