- Norfolk Island - Wikipedia
Norfolk Island ( ˈ n ɔːr f ə k ( listen); Norfuk: Norf'k Ailen) is a small island in the Pacific Ocean located between Australia, New Zealand, and New Caledonia, 1,412 kilometres (877 mi) directly east of mainland Australia's Evans Head, and about 900 kilometres (560 mi) from Lord Howe Island
- Welcome to Norfolk Island Online News, The only Online . . .
In Charge of My Money A Money Management Program for Women and Girls on Norfolk Island
- Norfolk Island Fishing - Travel - Holidays
Norfolk Island Fishing Charters explore the fishing spots offshore of North Coast in the Pacific Ocean If you want to fish around the islands waters, we can help with selecting the right charter boat for you
- 5 Norfolk Island Pine Facts | Costa Farms
Our gardening experts weigh in on the most commonly asked questions about Norfolk Island pines
- Norfolk Island reform - Fair Work Ombudsman
Norfolk Island is transitioning to the national workplace relations system and the Fair Work Act 2009 (the Act) The transition will happen in 3 stages, from 1 July 2016 to 1 July 2018 Find information on this page about getting prepared for the transition and what will apply to Norfolk Island employees and employers
- Norfolk, Virginia (VA) profile: population, maps, real . . .
Work and jobs in Norfolk: detailed stats about occupations, industries, unemployment, workers, commute Average climate in Norfolk, Virginia Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
- South Pacific and Oceania Internet Facebook and Population . . .
Internet and Facebook usage in Australia, New Zealand, and South Pacific islands, maps, population and telecommunications reports