- Norfolk Island - Wikipedia
Norfolk Island ( ˈ n ɔːr f ə k ( listen); Norfuk: Norf'k Ailen) is a small island in the Pacific Ocean located between Australia, New Zealand, and New Caledonia, 1,412 kilometres (877 mi) directly east of mainland Australia's Evans Head, and about 900 kilometres (560 mi) from Lord Howe Island
- Norfolk Island Travel Guide | Plan Your Holiday in Norfolk . . .
Norfolk Island Travel guide Featuring things to do in Norfolk Island - sightseeing, history and culture, shopping, places to eat, travel tips reviews from Australia's most experienced travel writers
- Welcome to Norfolk Island Online News, The only Online . . .
Do you have a favorite photo from Norfolk Island? Share them with Norfolk Online readers by sending your photos to alisonc@ninet nf
- Oxley Travel – Specialising exclusively in Lord Howe . . .
Here at Oxley Travel, we specialise exclusively in Lord Howe Island and Norfolk Island It will be our privilege to ensure that your holiday is as enriching as it is relaxing
- 5 Norfolk Island Pine Facts | Costa Farms
Our gardening experts weigh in on the most commonly asked questions about Norfolk Island pines
- Attractions - Norfolk Island
There is more to Norfolk Island, tours, sports, museums,activities, restaurants, natural attractions and so much more
- Phuket Weather Forecasts - Phuket Travel Guide
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PHUKET WEATHER: Online weather forecasts are always on the pessimistic side! A whole week with the thunderstorm icon doesn't mean it will rain all day!