- Ningbo - Wikipedia
Ningbo is one of China's oldest cities, with a history dating to the Hemudu culture in 4800 BC Ningbo was known as a trade city on the silk road at least two thousand years ago, and then as a major port, along with Yangzhou and Guangzhou in the Tang Dynasty; thereafter, the major ports for foreign trade in the Song Dynasty
- Best Recommended Restaurants and Food in Ningbo
List of the best recommended restaurants and foods in Ningbo including Yellow Croaker, Braised River Eel, Sweet Dumpings and more western western food
- Hotel in Ningbo | Sheraton Ningbo Hotel - Starwood Hotels
Experience a world class Ningbo hotel when you book with Starwood at Sheraton Ningbo Hotel Receive our best rates guaranteed plus complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG members
- China Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group Private . . .
Introduction of China climate on precipitation and monsoon, as well as China weather forecast for cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin and more
- China explosion: Ningbo port city rocked by major blast . . .
At least two people have been killed in the Sunday morning blast in Ningbo, local authorities say
- Freighter travel. Book Cargo voyages - Sea Travel Ltd
Freighter travel -the different way of travel Passengers onboard cargo vessels
- China explosion: 2 killed in port city of Ningbo - CNN
Beijing (CNN)An explosion at a factory killed at least two people and caused several buildings to collapse in eastern China, state media reported The blast took place at 9 a m Sunday local time (10 p m Saturday ET) in the port city of Ningbo, Zhejiang province, Xinhua news agency reported Sixteen