- Ningbo Weather: Climate with Weather Forecast, Best Time . . .
Ningbo Climate - Seasons Travel Advice Subjected to the subtropical monsoon climate, Ningbo boasts warm and moist weather The annual mean temperature is only 16 2 C (61 16 F)
- Travel Weather Forecast for Ningbo, China
Ningbo travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Ningbo, China keeps your trip moving
- Ningbo Travel Guide: Attractions, Weather, Hotels . . .
Ningbo belongs to the subtropical monsoon climate area, enjoying moist and warm weather with four distinct seasons, which provides diverse enjoyment for visitors to Ningbo It has an average annual temperature of 16 4℃，average temperature of over 22℃ in summer, 0-10℃ in winter, and 10-22℃ in spring and autumn
- Ningbo Weather, Forecast and Climate, When to Go Ningbo
The weather in Ningbo is affected by the joining of both cold and hot air, which results in changing weather patterns and a clear distinction between the four seasons The average annual temperature in Ningbo is 21 4 °C (70 5 °F)
- Ningbo, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Ningbo, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Ningbo Travel Guide on Weather, Transportation, Food and . . .
Ningbo is in the subtropical monsoon zone with mild weather condition the city has neither frozenly cold winter nor extremely hot summer however, summer is humid with a lot of rains june and september are the two rainy months ningbo occasionally hit by typhoon in september
- Ningbo climate: average weather, temperature . . .
Climates to travel World climate guide Climate - Ningbo Average weather, temperature, rainfall, sunshine hours The climate of Ningbo is temperate, with relatively cold winters, and hot, muggy and rainy summers Ningbo is a metropolis located in eastern China, in the Zhejiang Province, on the East China Sea coast, south of the Hangzhou Bay