- Matabeleland South braces for Tropical Cyclone | The Chronicle
The MSD said it will continue providing updates on the developing weather system with 12 hours On the other hand, Sadc warned that the cyclone is set to hit almost all the countries in the region
- Congo, Italy dispatch investigators into ambassadors . . .
Weather Watches and Warnings; Closings and Delays for this ignoble assassination,” rebel spokesman Cure Ngoma said in a statement road that had been cleared previously for travel
- CORONAVIRUS vaccine rollout starts in. . . - JIMMY OWEN . . .
CORONAVIRUS vaccine rollout starts in less than 24 hours, marking the beginning of the end of the pandemic While the long and arduous process of inoculation gets underway, data suggests taking
- Four tropical storm evacuees test positive for Covid-19 . . .
Nqobile Tshili Bongani Ndlovu, Chronicle Reporters FOUR out of more than 200 people who were evacuated in Manicaland ahead of a tropical depression at the weekend have tested positive for Covid-19
- Congo, Italy, UN probe ambassador’s killing amid questions . . .
KINSHASA, Congo (AP) — Italian Carabinieri experts were joining U N and Congolese authorities in investigating the killings of the Italian ambassador, his bodyguard and their driver in eastern Congo amid questions about the dynamics of the attack and security precautions taken for the convoy The two-car World Food Program convoy was travelling from Goma, the […]
- Nanaimo’s Crimson Coast Dance Society unveils Black . . .
Nanaimo’s Crimson Coast Dance Society is marking Black History Month with a series of presentations of African dance, music and folk tales, as well as stories relating to the immigrant experience
- Congo, Italy, UN probe ambassadors killing amid questions
The two-car World Food Program convoy was travelling from Goma, the regional capital in the east, to visit a WFP school project in Rutshuru, when an armed group blocked their passage Monday and