- The World Clock — Africa - Time and Date
Customizable World Clock that shows current local time in the cities of your choice
- 25 State Department travel warnings and alerts Americans . . .
Burundi -- State Department warning: This replaces the Travel Warning dated November 15, 2016 The political situation in Burundi is tenuous, and there is sporadic
- afriland first bank - The African Bank for Africans
afriland first bank - Learn about AfriLand bank catering for the rural community of Africa and promote new enterpreneurs
- US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says . . .
WASHINGTON, Aug 2 (Reuters) - A ban on travel by U S passport holders to North Korea will take effect on Sept 1 and Americans in the country should leave
- Distance Calculator - How far is it from Malabo . . .
See distance to other cities from Malabo – Equatorial Guinea measured in kilometers (km), miles and nautical miles and their local time Distances are measured
- Douala - Wikipedia
Douala (German: Duala) is the largest city in Cameroon and its economic capital It is also the capital of Cameroon's Littoral Region Home to Central Africa's
- Cameroon - Country Profile - Nations Online Project
Cameroon facts: Official web sites of Cameroon, links and information on Cameroon's art, culture, geography, history, travel and tourism, cities, the capital city