- Nashville, Tennessee - Wikipedia
Nashville ( ˈ n æ ʃ v ɪ l ) is the capital and most populous city of the U S state of Tennessee and the seat of Davidson County It is located on the Cumberland River in northern Middle Tennessee
- Nashville. gov - Metropolitan Government of Nashville and . . .
Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tennessee Homepage Mayor's office, metro council, online services, directory, employment, help center
- Intellicast - Nashville Weather Report in Tennessee (37217)
Intellicast com: The Authority in Expert Weather Universal Time: Friday, 15 Jun 2018, 01:16
- Nashville Travel Guide: Vacation + Trip Ideas | Travel . . .
Visit Nashville for an unforgettable adventure Discover the best hotels, restaurants and things to do with this highly curated Nashville travel guide
- Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee - City-Data. com
Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee detailed profile Single-family new house construction building permits: 1997: 2059 buildings, average cost: $131,000 1998: 2309 buildings, average cost: $144,300
- History of Nashville, Tennessee - Wikipedia
This article pertains to the history of Nashville, the state capital of Tennessee
- Tennessee Weather And Climate - US Travel Weather
Uses NWS data to determine the normalal and record Tennessee weather and climate