- Nanning Travel Guide: Weather, Map, How to Get There
Nanning Travel Guide Nanning, the capital city of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, is the political, economic and cultural center of the region It has the most prosperous economy in Southwest China, supplying an abundance of agricultural products to the whole Guangxi
- Travel Weather Forecast for Nanning, China
Nanning travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Nanning, China keeps your trip moving
- Nanning Weather Averages for Planning Holidays, China
Nanning weather averages by month Check Nanning holiday weather averages for a particular month by selecting from the list below Monthly weather guides include figures for temperature, rainfall, sunshine hours and sea temperature plus daily sunrise sunset times
- Nanning Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group . . .
Nanning Climate - Seasons Travel Advice Nanning, the capital city of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, is a small basin surrounded by mountains Belonging to the subtropical monsoon zone, the climate features humidity and heat
- Nanning Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for Guangxi China
Get the Nanning weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos for Nanning, China from AccuWeather com
- Weather in Nanning in November 2018, China: Temperature
Guide to Nanning weather in November The average maximum daytime temperature in Nanning in November is a warm 23°C (73°F) The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F)
- Best Time to Visit Nanning, China | Weather | Season . . .
Nanning experiences a humid subtropical monsoon climate with an abundance of sunshine and rainfall Being in the tropical zone makes Nanning green all year round, making it ideal to be on the trip planners But the best time to visit Nanning specifically is during the months of October and November