- Nanning Here: Nanning Travel, life, Map, Green city . . .
Pictures of Old Streets in Nanning This series is about one of the old streets named "Lin Sheng Street", one of the old streets still can be seen today read more
- China Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group Private . . .
Introduction of China climate on precipitation and monsoon, as well as China weather forecast for cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin and more
- Is August the Right Time to Visit China - Find Answers
China is in the peak of summer season in August It is wet and scorching in most of China Find out what the weather is like in August in China, what to pack and tour suggestions
- China Cup 2018: Wales face hosts first in Nanning - BBC Sport
Wales will play hosts China in their opening 2018 China Cup game on 22 March in Nanning It will be the first game in charge for whoever the Football Association of Wales appoints to succeed Chris Coleman as national manager Wales will then face either Uruguay or the Czech Republic, depending on
- Weather | South China Morning Post
Weather forecast from around the world HK Forecasts Provided By Hong Kong Observatory Non HK Forecasts Provided by World Meteorological Organisation
- Guangzhou map and travel guide - maps-of-china. net
Guangzhou - capital city of Guangdong Province Lying to the South China Sea, Guangzhou is located on the Pearl River Delta at 113° 17' longitude E and 23° 8' latitude N and neighbours Hong Kong and Macao
- China Travel Guide: Vacations Destinations, Cities Provinces
TravelChinaGuide com focuses on supplying wonderful vacations in China Detailed introduction to over 300 Chinese cities displays the destinations' tours, attractions, hotels, transportation, food, shopping, nightlife, weather, pictures, maps and travel tips