- Fiji travel - Lonely Planet
Nadi Arrival Shared Transfer: Airport to Hotel Travel from Nadi International Airport to your Nadi City, Port Denarau, Coral Coast, Sonaisali or Lautoka hotel
- The official website of Tourism Fiji
Fiji is the perfect holiday destination, blessed with 333 tropical islands in the heart of the South Pacific Fiji is also the home of happiness A tropical holiday with stunning accommodation and every island activity you could dream of, a Fiji Island holiday is perfect for you!
- Nadi destination guide - things to do | Qantas AU
Planning a trip to Nadi? Get essential preparation tips on flights, accommodation, getting around, things to do and more on Qantas AU
- Ten Spider Weather - Tropical Cyclone, Typhoon | Hurricane . . .
Hurricane, typhoon and tropical cyclone tracking plots, satellite weather images, hurricane radar and other tropical cyclone and tropical storm resources are on this storm tracking page, dedicated to hurricane hunters and tropical storm trackers who follow the progress of tropical cyclones worldwide
- Fiji travel advice. Fiji money, weather, food, shopping . . .
Whether your traveling to Fiji for the first time or been there many times, our Fiji travel tips and advice is worth a read Is it safe to drink the water in Fiji and other tips
- Getting to Fiji | The official website of Tourism Fiji
All the information about Getting to Fiji Nestled in the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, Fiji may seem far away, but getting here is fairly easy
- Fiji Travel Guide, South Pacific Islands
A mini travel guide to Fiji, everyone's favorite South Pacific country, by travel writer David Stanley