- Mysore India - Mysore Travel Guide - Mysore City - Mysore . . .
Mysore, the city of palaces, is a popular travel destination in South India Also called Mysooroo, the city was earlier the capital of the Wodeyar rulers
- Everything about Mysore! | Mysore City
The name Mysore is often used to refer Mysore district, Mysore sub-district, Mysore city and in historic contest the Mysore kingdom that spanned most of the present day Karnataka state
- 480 Km - Distance from Bangalore to Munnar via Mysore
The driving distance from Bangalore to Munnar via Mysore is 480 km During your travel, you plan to visit the following-1) Mysore, Karnataka, India
- Bangalore to Mysore Trains - Goibibo
Total 16 trains are running between Bangalore and Mysore railway station Some major trains that run from Bangalore to Mysore are SNSI MYS EXPRESS, KAVERI EXPRESS, BANGALORE EXP, MYSORE EXPRESS, TPTY CMNR EXP
- Best Location for Yoga Ashram in India Mysore Kerala
Weather Our ashram enjoys pleasant and comfortable weather throughout the year The nights and early mornings can be a bit cool, while it is sunny and warm in the day time
- Map from Bangalore to Bangalore via Mysore, Ooty, Coorg . . .
Your Road Map Starts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India It Ends at Bangalore, Karnataka, India On your Map, your cover the following locations-1) Mysore, Karnataka, India 2) Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India 3) Coorg, Karnataka, India
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore - Mysore Travel Guide
The Lalitha Mahal Palace is situated 11kms from Mysore city on top of a small hillock This Palace is set in the middle of sprawling terraced gardens