- Mutare - Wikipedia
Mutare (known as Umtali until 1983) is the fourth largest city in Zimbabwe, with an urban population of approximately 188,243 and rural population of approximately 260,567
- Mutare | Where to Stay What to Do | Experience Zimbabwe
Mutare lies north of the Bvumba Mountains in Zimbabwe Discover what to do in Mutare, the best places to stay and where to go
- Current Local Time in Zimbabwe - timeanddate. com
What time is it in Zimbabwe now? Map of Zimbabwe, time zone names and time in the largest cities
- Rusape | Eastern Highlands | Experience Zimbabwe
About Rusape Rusape is a town in the province of Manicaland, Zimbabwe with a population of around 20,000 as of 2004, situated on the Harare-Mutare main road, approximately 170 km south east of Harare and 93 km north west of Mutare
- Multichoice Zimbabwe (DStv) listed on theDirectory. co. zw . . .
Multichoice Zimbabwe (DStv) on theDirectory co zw Zimbabwe business directory | DStv
- Zimbabwe travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Zimbabwe holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | A journey to Zimbabwe will take you through an attractive patchwork of landscapes, from highveld, balancing boulders and flaming msasa trees, to laidback towns, lush mountains and lifeblood rivers
- Zimbabwe - Country Profile - Republic of Zimbabwe - South . . .
Zimbabwe facts: Official web sites of the Republic of Zimbabwe, links and information on Zimbabwe's art, culture, geography, history, travel and tourism, cities, the capital city Harare, airlines, embassies, tourist boards and newspapers