- Muscat - Wikitravel
Muscat is the capital of Oman and the country's largest city Weather The climate is tropical, with very hot and generally humid weather year-round
- BBC Weather - Muscat
Detailed weather for Muscat with a 5 to 10 day forecast, giving a look further ahead
- Weather in Muscat - AccuWeather Forecast for Masqat Oman
Muscat weather forecast from AccuWeather com Extended forecast in Muscat, Oman for up to 25 days includes high temperature, RealFeel and chance of precipitation
- Climate of Muscat - Wikipedia
The climate of Muscat features a hot, arid climate with long and very hot summers and mild winters Annual rainfall in Muscat is about 100 mm (4 in), falling mostly
- http: www. omanairports. co. om
- Oman: Weather Climate - When to go, what to do and what . . .
Oman: The best time for visiting Best things to do Best prices The full BestTimeToVisit Travel Guide!
- Destination Oman – Best Travel and Tourism Guide on the . . .
Looking for travel and tourism information on the Sultanate of Oman? DestinationOman has all essential information on visas, hotels, restaurants, tour operators and