- Mukteshwar - Wikipedia
Mukteshwar gets its name from a 350-year-old temple of Shiva, known as Mukteshwar Dham, situated atop the highest point in the town, on the veterinary institute's campus
- Mukteshwar Tourism (2018) - Uttarakhand gt; Top Places . . .
For Whom Mukteshwar is a great place for those living in the North and is a must visit when travelling to Jammu and Kashmir
- NAINITAL TOURISM 1000 + Pages Since 1999 | Nainital . . .
Nainital a Place of Lakes, Mountains, Adventure, Tranquility, Charm Hospitality, Nainital is One of the Most Charismatic Hill Stations that India harbors
- Kumaon, Uttarakhand - Most Common Itinerary
Kumaon in Uttarakhand is one of those places I travel mostly in winters but nothing to take away from its charm in spring, summers OR in rainy season
- Himalayas Climate - Himalayan Tour - Travel Indian Himalaya
Climate of the Himalayas - Himalayas Climate - Himalayan Weather - Himalayan Climatic Condition
- Unexplored hill stations near Delhi: 10 beautiful getaways . . .
These unexplored hill stations near Delhi are ideal weekend getaways - Unexplored hill stations near Delhi: 10 beautiful getaways from Delhi that are not crowded
- 20 Best Places To Visit In India This December
Image Source Witness the beginning of snowfall in December as you go about the glacial sighting in this winter wonderland The weather at the meadow of gold, Sonamarg, drops down to subzero levels during this month