- Mukteshwar - Wikipedia
Mukteshwar is a town and tourist destination in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India It sits high in the Kumaon Hills at an altitude of 2286 meters (7500 feet
- NAINITAL TOURISM 1000 Pages Since 1999 - Mukteshwar . . .
Mukteshwar - Magnificent views of the Himalayas Mukteshwar gets its name from an 350 year Old Temple to Shiva, known as Mukteshwar Dham - Mukteshwar Tourism
- 34 Hotels in Mukteshwar, Book Mukteshwar Hotels . . . - Yatra
Find 34 hotels in Mukteshwar with photos, hotel map locations on Yatra com Lowest rates guaranteed for Mukteshwar accommodations, book online and Save
- Cottages in Mukteshwar | Resorts in Mukteshwar | Trip to . . .
Mukteshwar holiday packages offers tour package where you can sit atop at a high ridge in a remote corner of the Kumaon Mountains which is surrounded by fruit belt
- NAINITAL TOURISM 1000 + Pages Since 1999 | Nainital . . .
Nainital a Place of Lakes, Mountains, Adventure, Tranquility, Charm Hospitality, Nainital is One of the Most Charismatic Hill Stations that India harbors
- Nainital Tourism - Nainital Hill Station Travel Guide
Nainital hill station travel information guide with latest travel tips and updates Find what is Nainital famous for, Nainital weather updates, Where to stay, What to
- Climate of the Himalayas - Himalayas Climate - Himalayan . . .
Climate of the Himalayas - Himalayas Climate - Himalayan Weather - Himalayan Climatic Condition