- Mukteshwar - Wikipedia
Mukteshwar is a town and tourist destination in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India It sits high in the Kumaon Hills at an altitude of 2286 meters (7500 feet), 51 km from Nainital, 72 km from Haldwani, and 343 km from Delhi
- NAINITAL TOURISM 1000 + Pages Since 1999 | Nainital . . .
Nainital a Place of Lakes, Mountains, Adventure, Tranquility, Charm Hospitality, Nainital is One of the Most Charismatic Hill Stations that India harbors
- Nainital Weather Today Snowfall|Climate|Weather|India . . .
Weather Nainital Uttarakhand Nainital is a year-round destination, yet the perfect time to visit is between the times of March to June The climate of Nainital is generally affected by the Himalayan landscape it is encompassed with
- Himalayas Climate - Himalayan Tour - Travel Indian Himalaya
Before knowing the weather condition of the Himalayan region we should understand its geography The Himalayan region covers an area of 2,250 km with an average width of 200 km
- Weather Climate of Mussoorie Uttarakhand - bharatonline
Mussoorie is known for its healthy and pleasant weather This attractive hill station has always been tourists most favored destination away from the heat of the plains
- 60 Places to visit near New Delhi, Tourist Places near New . . .
Top weekend getaways near New Delhi for a perfect short trip Find Over 50 places to visit within 500 kms of New Delhi in your budget for quick trips Filter by popularity, distance, best time to visit for best places
- Helicopter services to Kedarnath Shrine - Uttaranchal Tourism
Uttaranchal Tourism –» Helicopter Services Helicopter services to Kedarnath Shrine Good news for the Pilgrims now, as Kedarnath ji Darshan can be done by Daily helicopter service to kedarnath plying at short interval of time everyday