- Alerts for: Waterloo - Wellington - Environment Canada
When severe weather threatens, Environment Canada issues alerts that notify those in affected areas in Ontario - south so that they can take steps to protect themselves and their property from harm
- Disappearing Tarn on Mount Wellington springs into life . . .
While the heavy rain brought flooding and destruction to Hobart, it also delighted photographers by filling Mount Wellington's secretive lake with crystal clear waters
- Wellington, New Zealand - Art, Theatre and Culture I Tourism
Explore the art and culture of Wellington Enjoy activities like kayaking, stroll the waterfront and visit Te papa, New Zealand's national museum
- New Zealand Destinations: Auckland, Wellington . . .
Located in the South Pacific Ocean, New Zealand might look small on a world map, but it’s as diverse as several continents rolled into one Learn more about New Zealand destinations and tourist attractions
- Mount Cook Airline - Wikipedia
Mount Cook Airline, a subsidiary of Air New Zealand, is a regional airline based in Christchurch, New Zealand Formerly part of the Mount Cook Group, it now operates scheduled services throughout the country under the Air New Zealand Link brand
- Aoraki Mount Cook - Wikipedia
Aoraki Mount Cook is the highest mountain in New Zealand Its height since 2014 is listed as 3,724 metres (12,218 feet), down from 3,764 m (12,349 ft) before December 1991, due to a rockslide and subsequent erosion
- Working Mens Club in Petone flooded after heavy . . .
Police received more than 40 weather- related callouts on Sunday as wind and rain whipped through the greater Wellington region